17 Grange Ave, Peterborough PE1 4HH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: AUG 2005
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £223,600
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £270,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £219,641
William H Brown - Peterborough Agent Valuation of this property is £270,000
Located on Grange Avenue, this three bedroom semi detached home enjoys easy access to Peterborough City Centre and Train Station. Close to local amenities and Schools, the property is located on a quiet road and also benefits from garage & driveway as well as stunning rear garden.
A fantastic three bedroom semi detached home located on Grange Avenue. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, entrance hall, lounge with fireplace, dining room, kitchen conservatory as well as downstairs storage & cloakroom. The first floor and landing leads to three bedrooms & family bathroom also separate toilet. Outside features driveway parking, separate garage as well as a stunning spacious & tranquil rear garden. View now!
Lounge 12' 3" x 10' 9" min ( 3.73m x 3.28m min )
Dining Room 14' x 9' 9" ( 4.27m x 2.97m )
Kitchen 9' x 8' 4" ( 2.74m x 2.54m )
Conservatory 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
First Floor And Landing
Bedroom One 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
plus built in wardrobe
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.02m )
Plus built in wardrobe
Bedroom Three 7' 4" x 7' ( 2.24m x 2.13m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.