Poole Road, Crossgates, Leeds LS15 7HE, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £150,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds Agent Valuation of this property is £150,000
Early viewings are highly recommended, call William H Brown Crossgates now on !
William H Brown are delighted to offer this three Bedroom Semi- Detached House for sale in the highly sought after location of Crossgates, Leeds.
**guide price £150,000- £160,000**
William H Brown is very pleased to offer to the market spacious, three-bedroom semi-detached family home in the Crossgates area of Leeds.
This accommodation is complete with a entrance porch, hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, utility room, and conservatory to the ground floor. To the first floor you will find three generous sized bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Externally the property boasts a large well maintained south facing rear garden. To the front there is a paved driveway for off street parking.
Call William H Brown today to arrange a viewing !
Entrance porch complete with a door to the front of the property.
Lounge 13' 11" x 11' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.43m )
Spacious lounge complete with a radiator, and featuring a electric fireplace. Double glazed patio doors with a pleasant, bright outlook to the conservatory.
Dining Room 11' 6" x 9' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.02m )
Large dining area complete with a radiator as well as a rear facing double-glazed window.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 5" ( 2.84m x 2.26m )
Fully fitted kitchen complete with ample wall and base units, integrated electric oven, and gas hob. Space for fridge freezer and plumbing for wash machine. There is also a wall mounted central heating boiler.
Complete with wall and base units as well as worktop surfaces.
Conservatory 6' x 11' 10" ( 1.83m x 3.61m )
Wood construction conservatory with access to the large south facing rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 11" x 11' 4" ( 4.24m x 3.45m )
Complete with a rear facing double-glazed window, built in wardrobes, as well as a radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 11" x 10' 4" ( 3.02m x 3.15m )
Complete with a rear facing double-glazed window, and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 7' ( 3.00m x 2.13m )
Front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Partially tiled bathroom complete with a front facing double-glazed window, a radiator, w/c, sink, bath and a seperate cubicle shower.
To the front of the property there is off street parking. To the rear there is a large well maintained south facing lawn area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.