9 Andromeda Cl, Crawley RH11 6DD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: OCT 2002
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £242,497
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £300,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £143,566
Fox & Sons - Crawley Agent Valuation of this property is £300,000
Guide Price £300,000! Three Bedroom Mid-Terraced Family Home! Situated In A Quiet Residential Area of Bewbush! Immaculately Presented Throughout! Off-Street Parking! Call Us Now To Secure An Early Viewing To Avoid Disappointment!
Guide Price £300,000! This spacious designed three bedroom mid terraced family home is well presented throughout. This stunning house situated in Bewbush is only a stone's throw away from the bus stop which offers direct routes to Crawley Town Centre, Three Bridges train station, and Gatwick Airport. Making this the ideal purchase for first time buyers, home movers and investors alike.
Boasting spacious room sizes, open plan living and located in a quiet area, we highly recommend an early viewing to appreciate all that this property has to offer!
As you enter the property you are instantly welcomed by a sense of space and light. In the entrance hallway is a spacious downstairs W.C. With hand basin and low flush toilet. Downstairs the property offers contemporary open plan living/dining room/kitchen which making this the perfect entertaining space. The floor to ceiling patio doors and windows allow plenty of natural light to enter this stunning home. There is also a large under stair cupboard which provides plenty of storage space.
Upstairs comprises of two large double bedrooms both with plenty of room for furniture and storage, the third bedroom is a single room and overlooks the garden. There is also a modern family bathroom which includes a bath and shower. This property also has a private rear garden.
This property is expected to be very popular and an early viewing is highly recommended!
Lounge 11' 9" x 25' 6" ( 3.58m x 7.77m )
Kitchen 8' 9" x 10' 1" ( 2.67m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 1 11' 4" x 12' 9" ( 3.45m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 2 11' 4" x 12' 10" ( 3.45m x 3.91m )
Bedroom 3 11' x 6' 6" ( 3.35m x 1.98m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.