2021-06-07 11:10, User_1
Don't miss out - only 2 x one bedroom apartments on the whole development! Stunning & spacious, these apartments offer Crayferns superior specification as standard. Ideal First time buy with Help to buy is available. Book your appointment to see the sensational show home now!Description
Like the view? Then you're going to love Netley, a small, quaint village lying along Southampton Water’s eastern shore,
bordered by the rolling greens and well-trodden woods of Royal Victoria Country Park. If location is everything where
property is concerned then Netley has it all, with its noble history, shingle beach, rural environment and proximity to the bustling city centre.
Netley is essentially a rural village surrounded by countryside less than four miles from the bustling centre of Southampton. This
means that everything you could want to find on your doorstep – shops, farm fresh food, sports facilities, entertainment venues,
transport links – are all nearby.
This site by Crayfern Homes offers a choice of small, medium and large family homes set around a spacious enclosed development with its own private access road. This includes 1- and 2-bed apartments, 2-bed maisonettes, 2- and 3-bed semi-detached and detached houses with integrated or detached garages and 4-bed houses (detached and semi-detached) with separate garages. All of the properties benefit from enclosed gardens to give the new homeowners the space and privacy they
need to enjoy family life.Communal HallwayStairs To All FloorsPrivate Entrance HallKitchen / Living / Diner
29' 6" x 9' 2" ( 8.99m x 2.79m )
Integrated oven, hob & extractor fan plus fridge freezerBedroom
12' 9" x 10' 3" ( 3.89m x 3.12m )
Built In wardrobesCommunal GardensNote
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Truth Factor: N/A