16 Old Farm Court, Swansea SA7 9SQ, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUN 2017
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £92,673
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £110,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £95,540
Peter Alan - Morriston Agent Valuation of this property is £110,000
An immaculately presented 2 double bedroom mid terraced house offered for sale. Situated within close proximity to the M4 corridor and local shops. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this perfect starter home. Please call Peter Alan Morriston on or book 24/7 on our website.
An immaculately presented 2 double bedroom mid terraced house offered for sale. Situated within close proximity to the M4 corridor and local shops. The accommodation briefly comprises; entrance hall, lounge/ diner and kitchen to the ground floor and to the first floor there are 2 double bedrooms and a bathroom. To the outside there is an enclosed, low maintenance garden. This ideal first time opportunity further benefits from allocated parking for 2 vehicles, gas central heating and upvc double glazing throughout. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this perfect starter home. Please call Peter Alan Morriston on or book 24/7 on our website.
upvc door to front, stair case with fitted carpet, laminate flooring, door to under stairs storage and door to;
Lounge/ Diner 16' 10" max x 12' 4" max ( 5.13m max x 3.76m max )
upvc double glazed window to front and rear, laminate flooring and opening to;
Kitchen 10' 7" x 6' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.08m )
upvc door to rear, upvc double glazed window to rear, tile flooring, part tile walls, integrated hood, space for cooker, space for fridge freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work top over and inset stainless steel sink with hot and cold taps.
upvc double glazed window to front, fitted carpet, door to airing cupboard where combination boiler is housed, doors to 2 double bedrooms and door to;
upvc double glazed window to rear, vinyl flooring, part tile walls, bath tub with hot and cold taps and over bath shower, wash hand basin with hot and cold taps and w.c.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 9' 1" max ( 3.58m x 2.77m max )
upvc double glazed window to rear with views, laminate flooring and 3 x double doors to wardrobe space.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
upvc double glazed window to front, laminate flooring and door to storage cupboard.
To the front there are 2 allocated parking spaces belonging to the property.
To the rear there is an enclosed, low maintenance garden with a lawn area and a decked seating area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Peter Alan nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.