2 PARKSIDE, EAST HERTFORDSHIRE SG9 9RT, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: DEC 2005
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £475,169
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £570,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £485,711
William H Brown - Ware Agent Valuation of this property is £570,000
A great opportunity to acquire this four bedroom, two bathroom Chalet style Bungalow with tandem garage and driveway. Internal accommodation is arranged over two floors and enjoys an abundance of natural light and generous size living/entertaining space. **Enjoying fantastic views across farmland**
A great opportunity to acquire this Chalet style Bungalow with tandem garage/workshop and driveway. Internal accommodation is arranged over two floors and enjoys an abundance of natural light and generous size living/entertaining space. Composed of; inviting entrance hall, fantastic kitchen/diner, conservatory, lounge leading to sitting room, four bedrooms and two bathrooms. Located on a private road with fantastic views across rolling farmland.
Kitchen 15' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.60m x 3.10m )
Conservatory 10' 7" x 6' 3" ( 3.23m x 1.91m )
Living Room 14' 6" x 10' 6" ( 4.42m x 3.20m )
Reception Room 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Bathroom 8' 6" x 5' 11" ( 2.59m x 1.80m )
Bedroom 1 16' 2" x 10' 2" ( 4.93m x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 10' 2" x 10' ( 3.10m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 3 14' 4" x 6' 10" ( 4.37m x 2.08m )
Bedroom 4 13' 1" x 7' 10" ( 3.99m x 2.39m )
Garage 32' 3" x 9' 2" ( 9.83m x 2.79m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.