12 Willow Wood Cl, Slough SL1 8JD, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: JUL 2011
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £739,269
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £875,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £737,370
Roger Platt - Burnham Agent Valuation of this property is £875,000
Offered for sale is a modern five bedroom executive detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location in a semi rural area adjacent to Burnham Cricket Club. The property benefits from refitted kitchen/ family room, utility room, lounge, five bedrooms's, three bathrooms, outdoor office/gym.
The property offered for sale is a modern five bedroom executive detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location in a semi rural area adjacent to Burnham Cricket Club. The property benefits from refitted kitchen/ family room, utility room, lounge, five bedroomss, three bathrooms, outdoor office pod/gym, landscaped rear garden and off street parking for 3 cars. Highly recommended.
Burnham offers a good range of shops for day-to-day needs while further more extensive shopping facilities can be found in nearby Maidenhead, Windsor and Beaconsfield. An abundance of sporting facilities in the area including Cliveden Reach which is regarded as one of the most beautiful stretches of the River Thames for boating and fishing. Other leisure pursuits include golf at Burnham Beeches, Sonning, Wentworth, Harleyford and Sunningdale, horse racing at Windsor and Ascot, and polo at Smith's Lawn, also in Windsor. In addition to Nashdom's own parkland there are many attractive walks in the grounds of Cliveden and at Burnham Beeches. The M4 (jct 7) is approximately 3 miles distant, as is the M40 (jct 2) and these in turn provide access to the M25, M3 and Heathrow Airport. British Rail connections to Paddington are available from Burnham and Maidenhead.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.