15 Concorde Court, Windsor SL4 3SH, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: DEC 2015
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £206,864
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £162,500 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £161,154
SLM Property Agent Valuation of this property is £162,500
50% shared ownership
Well Presented 2 bedroom ground floor apartment with modern kitchen, spacious reception/dining room with direct garden access as well as a modern family bathroom. There is also the benefit of an allocated parking space outside the property.
50% value at £162,500
50% owned by housing association £162,500
total value of property £325,000
1 reception/dining room
1 allocated parking space
station (*straight line distances)
0.8 miles Windsor & Eton Central
1.0 mile to Windsor & Eton Riverside
2.1 miles to Datchet
• 0.2 miles to St Edward’s First School (Ofsted “Outstanding”)
• 0.2 miles to St Edward’s Middle School
• 0.3 miles to Oakfield First School
• 0.3 miles to Windsor Boys School
• 0.4 miles to Trinity St Stephen First School
• 0.5 miles to Clewer Green First School
• 0.5 miles to Windsor Girls School
• 0.6 miles to Upton House
• 0.7 miles to Hilltop First School (Ofsted rated “outstanding”)
• 0.8 miles to Dedworth Middle School
• 0.8 miles to Dedworth Green First School
• 0.9 miles to Trevelyan Middle School
• 0.9 miles to Queen Anne First School
The Property is located in Concorde Court, a small development, off Green Lane, which is walking distance to Windsor Town Centre (being only 0.8 miles to the nearest Windsor station), and very close to numerous amenities including local shops, schools and bus stops.
Mortgage payment (if applicable and subject to your specific mortgage arrangement)
rent = £405.27 per month
service charge = £110.67 per month
sinking fund payment = £28.77 per month
ground rent = £29 per month
EPC: Band C
council tax: Band D
Lease: 84 years remaining (can extend by a further 99 years)
boiler: (“valliant”) which is 2 years old and under service contract
housing association: A2Dominion
share of property: 50%
You need to register with “Help To Buy” online and your purchase will be subject to an affordability assessment
**Although these particulars are thought to be materially correct, their accuracy cannot be guaranteed, and they do not form part of any contract. **