2A Anne Boleyn Dr, Rochford SS4 1JA, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: SEP 2001
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £301,687
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £375,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £360,214
Bairstow Eves - Southend-On-Sea Sales Agent Valuation of this property is £375,000
This is a well presented three bedroom Link detached chalet bungalow with an en-suite bathroom to the first floor master bedroom, an approximate 60ft rear garden, garage and driveway providing off street parking. The additional accommodation comproses a lounge, dining room, modern fitted kitchenand a ground floor shower room. Benefits include double glazing and gas central heating. The property presents to market in good decorative order throughout and viewing is advised to appreciate the size, location and quality of the accommodation on offer.
• A Well Presented Link Detached Chalet Bungalow
• Three Bedrooms With An En-suite To The Master Bedroom
• Garage And Block Paved Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
• Approximate 60ft Well Presented Garden With Gated Side Access
• Lounge, Dining Room And A Modern Fitted Kitchen
• Three Piece Ground Floor Shower Room
• Double Glazing And Gas Central Heating
• Situated On The Borders Of Rochford And Southend
• Close Proximity To Local Shops, Rochford Square And Station
• Within Easy Reach Of London Southend Airport And Retail Park
• Good Local Road Transport Links Into Southend-on-Sea