35 Torcross Cl, Hartlepool TS27 3ND, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: MAR 2016
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: £123,243
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £120,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £115,473
Manners & Harrison - Hartlepool Agent Valuation of this property is £120,000
outstanding modern semi detached house in sought after location. Delightfully presented with pretty gardens. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and own Driveway. Viewing is essential.
outstanding modern semi detached house in sought after location. Delightfully presented with pretty gardens, the layout comprises; Entrance Lobby, Open Plan Living Room, stylish Kitchen with built in cooking appliances, Landing, 2 Bedrooms, both with built in wardrobes and nicely fitted Bathroom/WC. Other attractions include Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing and own Driveway. Viewing is essential.
UPVC panelled entrance door with opaque Double Glazed insert, coved cornicing, radiator.
Open Plan Living Room 12' 10" x 15' 3" ( 3.91m x 4.65m )
(incorporating staircase leading to First Floor) coved cornicing, telephone point, TV point, 2 radiators.
Stylish Kitchen 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
range of latest style high gloss finish wall and floor cabinets with ample contrasting roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching multi coloured part tiled walls with complementing flooring, built in oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, plumbed for washing machine, main gas fired wall mounted central heating boiler, radiator, UPVC Double Glazed panelled door leading to pretty rear garden.
access to roof void.
Bedroom 1 12' 3" x 8' 10" ( 3.73m x 2.69m )
(into range of built in wardrobes length of one wall) radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 7' 6" ( 3.73m x 2.29m )
(into deep double wardrobe and built in airing cupboard) radiator.
nicely refitted with white four piece suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, close coupled low flush WC and corner shower cubicle with 'Triton' shower unit, latest style plastic panelled walls with chrome inserts, complementing flooring, wall mounted heated towel rail.
Pretty Rear Garden
mostly laid to lawn, decked patio area, high timber boundary fencing with rear gate, totally enclosed, suitable for small children pets etc.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.