The Terrace, London SW13 0NR, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £950,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
Barnard Marcus - East Sheen Agent Valuation of this property is £950,000
A rarely available two double bedroom apartment located in the popular River House block. This spacious apartment offers two double bedrooms, two bathrooms, a wonderful reception room with breath-taking views over The River Thames and a separate kitchen. Further benefits include an underground parki
A rarely available two double bedroom first floor apartment boasting over 1000sqft of living space throughout. River House is a wonderful development that runs along The River Thames and is situated only moments from Barnes Bridge Train Station and Barnes Village. The property comprises a large kitchen, a large light reception room with incredible views over The River Thames, master bedroom with an en-suite, a second double bedroom and family bathroom.
River House is a popular location on The River Thames with easy access into Central London from local transport links. Barnes Village is renowned for its unbeatable leisure and sporting facilities, picturesque riverside paths, restaurants, lovely boutique shops and outstanding schools.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.