Welbeck Road, Leeds LS9 9BY, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £120,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
William H Brown - Crossgates, Leeds Agent Valuation of this property is £120,000
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented, Three bed end-terrace house. Being close to Leeds City centre. This property is sure to be of interest to a wide range of buyers and must be viewed to fully appreciate.
William H Brown are delighted to introduce to the market this beautifully presented, three bed end-terrace house with no chain. Being close to Leeds City centre and close to local amenities, this property is sure to be of interest to a wide range of buyers. The property briefly comprises of entrance hall, spacious kitchen and lounge to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three bedrooms and family bathroom. Externally the property boasts a large rear garden. This beautiful home must be viewed to fully appreciate its accommodation.
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 8" ( 4.34m x 4.17m )
Spacious lounge with a double glazed window to the front elevation, feature fireplace, radiator and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 10' 3" ( 4.24m x 3.12m )
The kitchen has a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, provisions for electric oven, cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge freezer. Double glazed window to the rear elevation and external door.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" x 13' 7" ( 3.38m x 4.14m )
Master bedroom with a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Bedroom 2 7' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.31m x 2.49m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.40m x 2.92m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation and a radiator.
Having a bath with a shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, w/c, radiator and double glazed window.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.