Wesley Avenue, Swallownest, Sheffield, Rotherham S26 4UU, UK
Claim this property to become verified owner or agent
Property type: ?
Year built: ?
Total Plot Size: ?
Total Inside Area: ?
Last Sold: N/A
What can it be sold for now?
AI think: N/A
Users think: N/A
Agents think: £150,000 1 agent(s) valuations found
HPI banks think: £NaN
2roost Agent Valuation of this property is £150,000
*** guide price £150,000 - £160,000 ***
A most beautifully presented and spacious three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from a high gloss kitchen and separate dining room with french doors, lounge, three good sized bedrooms, family bathroom with separate w/c. Also having uPVC double glazing and gas central heating throughout, gated private driveway providing off road parking and beautiful enclosed rear garden and two brick built storage outhouses
Swallownest, together with the adjoining township of Aston provides a good range of local shopping and educational facilities and is well placed for access to both Sheffield and Rotherham. Junction 31 of the M1 Motorway is within two miles drive and the Crystal Peaks Shopping and Leisure Complex and the Rother Valley Country Park and Water Sports Centre are within two and a half miles drive.
* beautifully presented throughout
* three bedroom semi-detached
* gated driveway
* high gloss kitchen
* separate dining room with french doors
* gas central heating
* double glazing
* enclosed rear garden overlooking fields
* Lounge: 3.45m x 3.76m (11' 4" x 12' 4")
* Dining Room: 3.76m x 2.87m (12' 4" x 9' 5")
* Kitchen: 2.08m x 3.76m (6' 10" x 12' 4")
* Bedroom: 2.95m x 3.84m (9' 8" x 12' 7")
* Bedroom: 3.84m x 3.76m (12' 7" x 12' 4")
* Bedroom: 2.69m x 2.41m (8' 10" x 7' 11")
* separate toilet
* outside and gardens
This property is sold on a freehold basis.